Discover The Amazing Mirror Maze Gatlinburg Attraction Review
Gatlinburg is a beautiful city full of attractions and fun things to do. One of those places you may be tempted into visiting will be the Amazing Mirror Maze Gatlinburg. While this place does have some great qualities you may find it does not have all the qualities you would come to expect. This is why we have decided it was time to share our thoughts on this beautiful attraction in Gatlinburg, but also let you know more about what you can expect and know if the attraction is worth the cost or if you should end up looking elsewhere for the entertainment you need to have, outside of the mountains when you are visiting Gatlinburg and have run low on some of the things to do in Gatlinburg Tennessee.
Why The Amazing Mirror Maze Gatlinburg
Now, I have to say this is definitely one of those attractions we have found to be a great one for the indoor attractions if you are in Gatlinburg during one of the days it rains, yes it does rain. However, you may be asking yourself why would you even want to consider the Amazing Mirror Maze? Well, it is really going to vary depending on what you are looking for, but mainly because this is an attraction that will work great for the rainy days and it is part of the Ripley Family, which if you have ever been to Gatlinburg before is definitely one of those places you can trust for having a fun experience.
Being part of Ripley’s family usually means you are going to hold the maze to a higher level, though, and I have to say I do not blame you. What else you will like is this also is available as part of the coupon packages you can get. We have even seen some Gatlinburg mirror maze coupons before and at times you can get involved in a deal with the putt-putt course which allows you access to the mirror maze and the course for a low price.
The other reason why we have opted to do the Amazing Mirror Maze Gatlinburg reviews today is we have noticed that on Tripadvisor is not a lot of reviews exist on the property. This is very true when you look at some of the independent review websites, like ours because they tend to only hit on the hotels or the big time attractions like the Ripley’s Aquarium of the Smokies or Space Needle. They tend to overlook the smaller attractions, even when they are in the town and deserve recognition as well.
What I Liked About The Attraction
- The main thing that I really liked about this attraction is the fact it is great for families. Compared to the Haunted Adventure that can be very scary for the younger kids, this is a place that is going to mesmerize the kids. This, in turn, will make it quite a bit easier for you to have a great place to take your kids and know they will enjoy the time, but not have to worry about them being scared.
- When you look at this Gatlinburg attraction you will notice it is generally a great place for you to go if you are looking for something to do in the rain. I know that is when most people will end up going here because you cannot really go out on the town, but it is also a quick duck in place that is fairly affordable to get out of the rain and off of the street.
- Part of Ripley’s franchise in Gatlinburg, which makes it easier for you to get a great deal. The downside is the Amazing Mirror Maze is not as long and that will be brought up in the next section about what I did not like with the maze. However, I will say you can find some great Amazing Mirror Maze Gatlinburg coupons in the hotel rooms and even in some of the brochures you can pick up.
What I Did Not Care For
- Length is a major issue that I have with this attraction. Normally I would welcome an attraction that is going to be quick and easy to go through, but here you will find you need to have something that is a little bit longer. That is because the maze will take you about five to ten minutes to go through the entire thing. So you could feel like you did not get your money’s worth. It should be noted that some people have reported being able to go back through the maze time and time again.
- Face it this is a maze that is full of mirrors. This generally means people are going to reach out and touch the mirrors because they can get lost. When they do this, no matter what, they tend to leave fingerprints behind. The fingerprints can easily ruin the experience you have when you are in the maze because the fingerprints can distort the mirror images even more than what you imagined.
Location Of The Amazing Mirror Maze
This location is found on the Parkway, which will make it quite a bit nicer for you to find and also makes it easier for you to know you can have easy access to anything that is around you. The address for the location is
Gatlinburg, TN 37738
My Final Thoughts
Obviously, this is a place to go in Gatlinburg and it is a part of Ripley’s family. However, I have found this is one of those attractions that is not really going to be all that time consuming to go through and it is definitely not going to be one you will be in for hours. This makes it nice and bad at the same time because it does cost some money to go through. Overall, if you have a family and are going to go through a quick Gatlinburg attraction then you may find the Amazing Mirror Maze Gatlinburg to be one of the best attractions, but I would go here only if you have the extra time and not make it a must stop.